Functional rehabilitation centre for drug addicts with an outpatient formula, offering mainly individual support in a session centre:
- Nursing care
- Health advice and information, risk reduction
- Individual consultations: medical consultations, psychotherapeutic interviews, individualised psychological and social support. Possibility of couple or family interviews in agreement and consultation with the patient
- Group work: facilitation as part of an emancipation process, access to a telephone and computer for procedures
- Occasional accompaniment for an external approach, depending on availability
- Training: awareness-raising-information modules for non-specialist workers, continuing education for medical and paramedical staff.