The Social Service Centre of Brussels South-East offers individual social and administrative assistance.
Collective and community actions :
- Le crayon magique: homework school (primary and secondary) supervised by a team of adults with various backgrounds
- Breakfast project: On Fridays, we invite the inhabitants of the neighbourhood to a breakfast, in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is an opportunity to meet, share a moment together, exchange ideas on different themes, have fun and plan outings.
- Summer family outings: occasional family outings that allow parents to meet other parents and children
Actions in partnership with other organisations:
- Creative and fun activities for children in partnership with the Maison de l'Amérique Latine
- Citizen's workshop: reception, information, exchange and orientation towards services allowing people to exercise their rights
- Participation in joint actions by the various Global Social Action Centres to raise awareness of issues such as housing and health
- Solidarity Route or Week
- Access to culture for low-income users via the Varia Theatre's 'suspended ticket' operation
- Green Ixelles: a project that aims to green and improve the healthiness of a part of the Saint-Boniface district through the involvement of the inhabitants and key players in the district
Participation in various coordinations and consultations on different themes: Extra-curricular care in Ixelles, Brussels Youth Consultation, Brussels Consultation on Homelessness, CSXL Mental Health Working Group, Advocacy Working Group on Social Policies, etc.