Centre with the following objectives:
- Help the person as a whole by analysing their situation and offering the assistance and follow-up they need.
- Strengthening social ties and guaranteeing people better access to community structures and their fundamental rights. Acting on all the factors that lead to social insecurity.
- Involve the active collaboration of the people we help and encourage their integration and that of their families.
- Preventing exclusion and stimulating positive action with a view to social integration.
- If necessary, direct users to more specialised institutions to resolve specific distress situations.
- Offer free help and services.
- Report institutional shortcomings and gaps in the regulations to the competent authorities and make proposals for remedying them