Abaka is a non-mandated crisis and support centre for adolescents aged 12 to 18 with the following objectives
- Providing specific support for young people.
- Undertake all actions that may contribute to the achievement of of this object, without this list being limitative, such as :
- therapeutic support for young people and their families ;
- social, school, administrative and educational assistance ;
- accommodation for young people in crisis with educational supervision ;
- any initiative aimed at giving young people in crisis access to culture, leisure, sport and knowledge.